Only a few spots left!
StoneWater Church is putting on our own, 5 day, family camp experience. The camp will take place July 4th-8th, 2018 at Camp Buckner in Burnet, TX. Space is limited to 36 families. Register early to get the best room!
We know that one of the best ways to impact our community and our world for Christ is to have parents spiritually investing in their marriages and families. Family camp is a time of rest, fun, memories, and intentional moments where you grow closer as a husband and wife and ultimately as a family.
A day at camp will look something like this:
- Family Devo Time
- Adult Only Speaker Session - All kids to age-specific groups with college-age leaders for games, activities, FUN
- Free Time with your spouse - nap room available for all kiddos needing to nap
- Free Time with your family - pool, ropes course, archery, lagoon, hiking
- Family Session
- Late Night Family Event
Cost to attend camp:
$300 per person ages 5 and above
$150 per child under the age of 5
*cost is based on age at time of camp
Minimum deposit of 50% of your balance will be required to register. Can pay partial amount or full amount of balance due.
If full payment not received at time of registration, your family will be assigned the following payment plan:
50% of balance due at time of registration/ 75% of balance due by February 15/ 100% of balance due March 15
If percentage of balance is not paid by the dates above, StoneWater will automatically draft your card on file for current balance due on above dates.
If you have any questions about Family Camp, please contact our camp coordinator, Meren Marciniak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $300 – Parent
- $300 – Children 5 and over 7/4/18
- $150 – Children Under 5 on 7/4/18
- $150 – Volunteer - Work Crew
- $0 – Volunteer - Counselor